Fathers' Day Car Show at Channel Islands Marina
1. Hot rod owned by Lary Reid being driven by his daughter, Allison. Car is on display at the museum.
2. Max Schulze standing by his 1955 Packard Caribbean Convertible, which won best in class.
3. Dr. Murphy receiving his award from Terri Wagner of the Milestone Car Society of California, Co-Sponsors of the Show. Dave Wellwood is at the microphone.
4. Mr. Segui, owner of the 1953 Nash Healy, receiving the special Murphy Auto Museum Award.
5. Dr. Murphy standing beside his award-winning 1928 Packard 443 Rumble Seat Dietrich Coupe.