The Murphy Auto Museum is moving to a new location in August and we need to sell a few of our cars and vintage trailers from our collection before we move. Interested buyers please call David at (805) 895-4005.
If you are not on our email list, please sign up for important notices and information on our moving schedule and grand re-opening date.
$8,000 obo1924 Chevrolet HouseCar
• All original interior and exterior.
• Does not run but does have the original engine and transmission.
• Includes Chevrolet owner’s manual and Kodak negatives of period correct old timers posed in front of streetscapes.
• Includes all items displayed inside and gas/oil cans outside.
• Bill of sale only.
• Higgins Manufacturing made PT boats for the government during World War II.
• Trailer is all aluminum. Outriggers support the weight of the beds when folding out.
• Includes canvas, which is in excellent condition.
• Original tires and rims.
• These are very rare and somewhat impossible to find. This one is in excellent condition and used very rarely.
• Trailer is homebuilt with rare stainless steel skin.
• Sleeps two comfortably.
• No known problems on either the Woodie or teardrop trailer.
Good luck finding a combo this solid anywhere else. Sold with 1949 Plymouth Woodie Station Wagon.